- 1 reach out
- 2 SEHI 19
- 3 wikia pages
- 4 Residual Structs: Beyond the site
- 5 nir:my to do
- 6 Understanding Community as Habitat
- 7 other SEHI
- 8 guides
- 9 shelter
- 10 foodshed
- 11 watershed
- 12 energy
- 13 biotech
- 14 virtual spaces
- 15 education
- 16 media
- 17 medical
- 18 Philosophy and Culture
- 19 oldschool superstructs of mine
- 20 project
reach out[edit | edit source]
my talk page on this wiki with game to do and notes
- bright green founder
- Bright Green reconstruct group
- bright green on wikia including member links
- 10% solution the children who have nothing need you Ten percent solution
- Microeducation Think Tank founder
- Microeducation Think Tank-building microeducation on ning
- Pan Human Sustainability Projects
- PHS on Global Swadeshi
- PHS group on Reconstruct
SEHI 19[edit | edit source]
JG, Ineffabelle, PlatonicJensen,ifrarad,mudmama,ponyxpress,spinnerin,tony fisk,rtgarden2019,elizabeth merrit,2019beverly,ubik2019,planetweaver,professor bedlam,suzanne,foundation,marcoantonio,empiricus,copystar,hexayurt
wikia pages[edit | edit source]
- Analog Superthreat Warning System
- Augmented Manipulatives
- Bright green
- cradle 2 cradle
- Emergency permaculture
- Game Tips for Playing Superstruct
- Mobilizing Airillions
- Museums and Society 2019
- Permaculture principles
- Screaming 3D Bootstrappers
- Superstruct glossary
- ten percent solution
Residual Structs: Beyond the site[edit | edit source]
- Reconstruct superstruct on ning
- Microeducation Think Tank-building microeducation on ning
- Global Swadeshi-longterm projects on ning from Vinay
- Pan Human Sustainability group on global swadeshi.
- Daily Dystopian French news outlet
- Maps, Classifieds and Seeds.
- superstruct classifieds
- add locations to the SEHI map get connected to sehi
- urban food products map-spinnerins supply resource map.
nir:my to do[edit | edit source]
from wikipedia New Industrial Revolution
- Considers waste as a resource
- Diversifies and cooperates to fully use the habitat
- Gathers and uses energy efficiently
- Optimizes rather than maximizes
- Uses materials sparingly
- Doesn't foul our nest
- Doesn't draw down resources
- Remains in balance with biosphere
- Runs on information
- Shops locally
Understanding Community as Habitat[edit | edit source]
We landed in the future years ago.
The secret is time for tea.
The hive mind is my habitat. My clients are children trapped in the brothel system. My goal is to deliver them educational materials and literacy tools.
other SEHI[edit | edit source]
Greenblip (founder) ;Speak up, refugees! (founder); Rename your neighborhood (founder) ; [http://superstructgame.org/SuperstructView/123 Biofrec (founder) ;BRIC (founder); Superstruct Classifieds (founder),PAEC (founder); The Switcher (founder) ; Seeds ATM (founder) ;Keep the story going (founder)
- hexayurt; wikia Vinay Gupta- Global Swadeshi; how to live wiki; The Unplugged (founder); The Refugee State: Support the Democratic Central African Republic (DCAR) Abroad! (founder);SERAA - South East Resilience Action Area (US disaster relief) (founder),hexayurt, Hexayurt Free Shelter, Agriculture and Infrastructure Technologies (founder)
- Infrarad-Open Source Scientists (founder); Mathematical Models, Inc. (founder);lazystruct (founder)];Super-infra-struct (founder);Open Source Teachers (founder);Open Source X (founder);Massive Mission Operations Survey Team (MMOST) (founder); The Complaint Department (founder); The Power Company (founder); The Society for Creative Breaking of Shit (founder)
- Spinnerin-;Urban Food Producers' Coop (founder); Organizing Ideas with Reddit (founder); urban food products map
- Mudmama-EDUCYCLE (founder); EDUCYCLE-KingsCountyNS (founder); Community Access Educational Service Centers (founder);21st Century Wonder Tales (founder); Green Tags (founder)
- PonyXpress-;ConNEXT (founder); AnimalSpeakers (founder); Outposts of One (founder); p2p Badges - Peer to Peer Badges (founder)
- Avantgame wikia avantgame ;Gamedemic! (founder) ; Assembly12 (founder) ; Analog Superthreat Warning System (founder)
- venzen- Africa-Africa Community Gardens Project,The Refugee State: Support the Democratic Central African Republic (DCAR) Abroad!
- Ruud Dirven-;ANON was only the beginning (founder); Obiquitous Solar and Wind (founder);AGRICOLOGIES - enclosed superbuildings. You never need leave. (founder); Unrestricted Communication (founder);THE BLOODY LIBERTARIAN GOSPEL OF GUEMBE (founder)
- IneffaBelle-IRC Chat (founder);JobStruct (founder);Continued Care for Chronic Illness (founder);BlogStruct (founder);The Buzz (founder);Well Wishes For Jarrett Wold (founder)
- drabiega-The Heldstone Alliance (founder);FabHabs (founder);Relocation Facilitation Organization (RFO) (founder)
guides[edit | edit source]
- Offsite Superstructing
- Outlaw planet guides
- jfpickard-Palisade (founder)
- Phil Jones;Wildstyle Heraldry (founder);Science and Design Trading Card Games (founder);The “Just Might Work” Show (founder);Farm Golf (founder)
- Generation Exile GUIDES
- Missy ; Melissa
- Steve Puma-Nomadic Techno Employment Co-operative (founder);Open-Source SuperStruct (founder)
- RAVENOUS GUIDES
- futuryst-;Livefeed (founder);Photosynthe-Size Me (founder)
- mrjudkins-The Rooftop Cultivation Association (founder)
- QUARANTINE GUIDES
- RJ Eskow-;Positive Influence (founder);Apocalypse Cultwatch (founder);Distributed Workforce Network (founder)
- lehall-;Public Health Information (founder); Seeing ReDS (founder); Mission Makers (founder)
- power struggle GUIDES
- DarkOptimism-The Common Purpose Engine (founder);Dark Optimism (founder)
- csven;The Screaming 3D Bootstrappers (S3DBers) (founder) wikiaScreaming 3D Bootstrappers
superstructures[edit | edit source]
- MetaStructure Forum metaStructure, New Pony Express,Nochalking
- mircroeducation think tank
- seed sharing Greenblip seed sharing
food[edit | edit source]
shelter+health+ water+education+energy+ transportation=FOOD
shelter[edit | edit source]
- Relocation Facilitation Organization (RFO)
- Open Fab Initiative Moving the World Beyond Traditional Manufacturing
foodshed[edit | edit source]
- Seeds ATM
- Africa Community Gardens Project
- Food Diversity
- Urban Food Producers' Coop
- Gypsy Farms
- Worms for a More Nutritious Future
watershed[edit | edit source]
energy[edit | edit source]
Evergreen Solar is one of the only solar panel companies that is not owned by a big oil corporation.The String Ribbon technique Evergreen uses to fabricate their panels consumes half as much silicon as conventional processes.
biotech[edit | edit source]
virtual spaces[edit | edit source]
education[edit | edit source]
- DEN (the Distributed Educational Network)
- superstruct microeducation group
- Grow Community Gardens--Teach Children Sustainable Lifestyles
- Science and Design Trading Card Games
media[edit | edit source]
- Analog Superthreat Warning System They can hack the network, but they can't tear down every flyer.
- Meme Machine If we build it, they will THINK!
video log[edit | edit source]
- mrjudkins:We're heading into the final part of the Superstruct Game, but you can still become a part of the community and contribute! This video outlines how you can participate by envisaging who and where you might be in 2019. :http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=zgo8zyc-qPg
- fleep513:Screaming 3D Bootstrapper Fleep Tuque reports from the Chilbo Community Garden about efforts in the metaverse to address the Raveous Superthreat.:http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=0dqqU2IRIP0
medical[edit | edit source]
Philosophy and Culture[edit | edit source]
- [ BRIC Studies Gathering data about the BRIC.]
- NSA ARK
- A' A' A'A.'.A.'.A.'.Awaken, Adapt, Accelerate.
- Open Source Scientists
- ARK:NSANo Starving Artist (All Human Beings Are Artists)
- ReWildersTHe end of civilization is not the end of Humanity.
- The Unplugged
- 2 way translator adaptation
- K-Yin Call and I will hear.
oldschool superstructs of mine[edit | edit source]
- original rtgarden project rtgarden.com
project[edit | edit source]
Plan of action NAME:Bright Green (May differ from the name of the Superstruct)
One line description of Plan: (This is the PLAN subtitle)
Summary: (please keep it to one paragraph)
Problem: scattering of like minded people all devoted to finding technological and open source solutions to global problems implementing an environmentally sustainable core structure. Bringing together a large number of diverse and scattered movents and thinkers who all share similar devotion to bright green solutions. Showing and illuminating existing common ground. Promoting cradle to cradle, Open Source, New Industrial Revolution, and other existing large scale global implementations of bright green. Promoting the original bright green thinkers particularly Jamais Cascio and Alex Steffen.
(Please specify the problem this plan addresses in one paragraph)
Superthreat/s it addresses:
Ravenous, Quarantine, power struggle, outlaw planet, generation exile
Other threats it addresses:
environmental degradation, habitat restoration, diversity preservation.
If this PLAN was to be implemented by a Ministry or Government Department, which would it be?
(Finance / Foreign affairs / Defence / Information / Interior / Education/ Environment / Health / Justice / Culture / Agriculture / Transport / Commerce / Energy / Revenue / Public works / ... etc)
Solution Plan Summary: CReate a communication flow about the need for systems that adress primar y issues of human density and bioregional conditions rather than the fractured counter-productive cognitive schema of " Urban vs Rural vs Suburban". Create a larger view of a plan of action that is inclusive of unrecognized populations such as people living in marginal conditions.
(Please explain what the plan of action is)
bring the market and the social issues back into the discussion about environmental issues. Help to verbalize a cohesive "land point" for the tremendous sea change especially in terms of quality of life issues.
(Please explain how the plan would be implemented in the beginning. One paragraph only.)
Phase I: Starting from scratch (what are the resources needed? What is the first thing that needs to be done? What infrastructure needs to be in place?)
Phase II: Consolidation (How do you know you have achieved implementing the Plan? How do you quantify it? How long would it take for it to be implemented?)
Phase III: Maintenance (Once it is all in place, how do you maintain it?)
Phase IV: Expansion (How do you grow from here?)
Whistleblowers / Supervising bodies: Who would be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the PLAN? Who would supervise the supervisors? How?
Compatibility with other PLANS: Does this PLAN help or complement other plans? Do other PLANS help or complement this one? Are there other PLANS which directly contradict this plan?
Compatibility with other SUPERSTRUCTS: As above, but in reference to Superstructs.
Annex:appropedia, buckminster fuller challenge, cradle to cradle, MIT, IFTF,
Any useful information such as links, bibliography, websites, references, materials, etc.
Credits: Main PLAN contact (SEHI)rtgarden2019 Superstructs involved SEHIs involved
Anyone else who helped out.